Colorful Three Layer Corrugated Paper Cups with Flexco Printing ,
The ripple paper cups feature an inner sheet and an outer sheet, separated by a layer of air for
added insulating properties.
A wide range of material options can be selected from our
disposable cups to fit your unique needs and budgets.
- Material optioins include traditional white paper, brown kraft
paper and some sustainable materials such as bagasse paper, bamboo
- All paper is lined with food grade lining for added insulation and additional property. Also the lining keeps
liquids inside the cups and protects the outside of cup from
weakening due to condensation or "sweating."
- Sustainable paper cups give customers added peace of mind when
using disposable cups for service.
- We can custom print the paper cups with your uniquely branded logo
For cafes, tea shops, fast food restaurants, hotels, offices, home
gatherings, parties, events, etc.
- Ripple Cup / Corrugated Cup / Insulated Cup
- Embossed Cup
|SIZES||4oz / 8oz / 12oz / 16oz / 20oz|
Paper with PE or PLA lining
*Paper options: Virgin Paper / Tree-free Bagasse Paper / Bamboo
Paper gsm as per standard or customer requirements
- Offset Printing: vibrant colors, flexible MOQ
- Flexco Printing: eco-friendly printing using water-based ink,
- PE lined paper cups: 10,000 PCS – 50,000 PCS
- PLA lined paper cups: 50,000 PCS – 100,000 PCS
|LEAD TIME||Depending on the order quantity, generally 4-5 weeks|
|GREEN EXTRAS TO FIT|
- Lids: Plastic Lids / Compostable Lids
- Cup Holder: 2 Cup / 4 Cup
- Napkins: Eco-Brown / White
- Paper Carrier Bags: Brown Kraft Paper Bags / White Paper Bags
|Containers||Disposable Cups||Paper Sheets/Bags||Disposable Extras|
• Paper Containers
• Paper Bowls
• Paper Boxes
• Paper Trays
• Pulp Plates
• Sealable Packs
• Foldable Packs
• Windowed Packs
• Microwavable Packs
• Single-wall Paper Cups
• Double-wall Paper Cups
• Ripple Paper Cups
• Embossed Paper Cups
• PET Cups
• Hot Cups
• Cold Cups
• Ice Cream Cups
• Grease-proof Paper Sheets
• Paper Wraps
• Paper Bags
• Paper Carrier Bags
• Cup Carriers
• Cup Holders
• Paper Sleeves
• Paper Stickers
• Paper Straws
• PLA Straws
• Paper Lids
• PLA Cutlery, Straws, Lids
WHY CHOOSE PACQUEEN?
At Pacqueen, sustainability is the business principle that we
implement into the way we design and produce our packaging
products, and the way we cooperate with our customers and
- 10 YEARS’ DEDICATION TO FOOD PACKAGING, CONSISTENCY TO QUALITY
- SUSTAINABILITY DEDICATION - sustainability is the business principle that we implement into
the way we design and produce our packaging products, and the way
we cooperate with our customers and shareholders.
- R&D INNOVATION - Continuous dedication in developing new products to help you
lead the market
- COMMITMENT TO SAFETY - Certified raw materials and facilities to meet all types of food
- CONSISTENCY IN QUALITY - Quality assurance from process to products
- 0 TROUBLE CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE - By working with our service-oriented team, you always feel a
sense of security
Q: How can I get a quickest quotation from you if I would like to
go for a customized job?
A: To get a precise quotation from us, please try your best to
provide as much details as possible. We need information including
Product Style/Size/Material Specs/Printing colors/Quantity/Special
Q: What are the normal minimum quantities required for custom
A: Depending on the specific product type and specifications,
generally our MOQ ranges from 10,000 PCS to 50,000 PCS. Please
consult our sales team to confirm.
Q: What type of printing technology is used for custom printed
bags? And what is the maximum number of colors can you print?
A: We apply flexco printing, offset printing and digital printing to
meet different printing needs.
- Flexco Printing: most eco-friendly printing method, free of odor
- Offset Printing: applicable to lower quantities, more vibrant
colors, low plate charge
- Digital Printing: generally applicable to sample runs
Q: How long it will take to get the order completed?
A: Depending on order quantity, generally it takes 4 weeks to get the
Q: Can I get some samples?
A: Sure. In fact, we strongly recommend that the customers try our
products before order. We offer free samples with freight collect.
Q: Do you sell to distributors?
A: We are continuously doing business with distributors throughout
the US, Canada, Europe and other countries worldwide.