Anti Corrosion Glass fused to steel Biogas Storage Tank With Tough Enameled Steel Plates
Brief introduction of glass lined bolted tank
Glass fused to steel tank is the prefabricated tanks, which made of
Ti-rich steel sheet and enamel frits.The steel plates are coated
with enamel powder and burned in oven which makes them superior
connection with both .
Glass fused steel tank is wide used in water supply and wastewater
treatment , biogas or anaerobic digester, and dry bulk storage
Glass coated steel tank is wide used as anaerobic tanks and aerobic
tanks in the field of biogas plant.
Glass coated steel tank is used as edible oil tanks, feed
tanks,grain tanks, wine tanks, and so on.
Glass coated steel tank is used as waste water containers, filters,
digesters, bio-reactors, waste water settling tanks, intermediate
process tanks, sedimentation basin, fermentation tanks, etc.
Glass coated steel tank is also used in fire and rescue system and
agriculture irrigation storage system .
Quick Details of GFS tank
1. Type : Glass fused anaerobic digerster tank
2. Color : Cobalt blue,green , sky blue,or custom color
3. Usage : Wastewater , faeces ect.
4. Roof : Double membrane roof,glass fused to steel roof
5. Size : From 50m3-18000m3
6. Service Life : more than 30 years
7. PH range : Standard sheet PH:3-11 , Special sheet PH : 1-14
8. Holiday test : More than 1500V
9. Corrosion resistance : Excellent ,suitable for wastewater , salt
water , sea water , high sulfur crude oil , salt fog , organic and
10. Hardness : 6.0 mohs
11. Elastic : Same as steel sheet , around 500 KN/mm
12. Adhesion : 3,450 N/cm
Advantage over other tanks
|Characteristic||Stainless steel||Carbon steel||FRP||Cement||Rubber/resin||Enamel|
|Easy to clean||Good||Normal||Very bad||Very bad||Very bad||Good|
|Heating||Allowed||Allowed||Not allowed||Not allowed||Not allowed||Allowed|