Lightning to SD Card Camera Reader
Compatible with secure digital (standard SD and sdhc) memory cards
with capacity less than 64 GB (including 64GB)
Support image format: Jpeg/raw, support video format:
H.264/mpeg-4,data transfer speed - 14 mb/s to 16 mb/s, USB 2.0
speed, the best way to copy photos and video to camera in a short
No app needed, please wait for 5 seconds after connecting to your
device & then download photos & videos from SD card to your
iPhone & iPad directly
Compatible with all iphones with iOS 9.2 and up and iPads with iOS
8.0 or later
The SD card camera reader is compatible with Secure Digital
(Standard SD and SDHC) memory cards. With the Lightning to SD Card
Camera Reader,this reader can easily download the photos and video
from a digital camera to your iPhone or ipod, so no need through
the computer as a medium, direct to save photos on a mobile phone,
so you can view and share them with family and friends.
Release the space of your SD card and backup your SD card
Share your photos and videos of your camera on your social network
For photographers, save time much faster than using Wi-Fi: Save
money on the extra Wi-Fi function for your camera.
Copy the movie from SD card to your iPhone & iPad and watch and
edit them easily.
Import the photos and videos from your dash cam (car black box) or
home camera (with tf card), unmanned aerial vehicle (those with tf
card to record the view).
* iPhone Models: iPhone 5, 5C, 5S, 6, 6S, 6 Plus, 6S Plus, iPhone
SE, 7, 7 Plus ,8 , 8 Plus, X
* iPad Models: iPad Mini, Mini 2, Air, Air 2, Mini 3, Mini 4, iPad
Pro (9.7-inch), iPad Pro (12.9-inch)
Tips and Troubleshooting:
1. If photos or videos aren’t transferring, be sure the memory card
is inserted properly into the Lightning to SD Card Camera Reader.
Completely unplug the Lightning to SD Card Camera Reader and memory
card, then reconnect them and try again.
2. Make sure the SD card is a good one. Please be noted the Wi-Fi
SD card is not supported.
3. Check if the iOS is updated to iOS 9.2 or above for iPhone and
iOS 8.0 or above for iPad.
4. If photos were not taken by the digital camera, use your
computer, create a folder called "DCIM" to the root of your memory
card. Copy the photos and videos into the DCIM folder. Rename each
photo and video file as “IMG_XXXX", where XXXX is a unique number.
For example, if you had one JPG file and one .MOV file, name them
“IMG_0001.JPG” and “IMG_0002.MOV”.
5. Using MediaInfo to check if the video files are H.264 or MPEG-4.
If not, the video should change the format into H.264 or MPEG-4 and
Why Choose Us
1. We have graphic designer to help customer to create an unique
design for your packaging.
2. Over 8 years of manufacturing experiences with some of the
largest and most demanding companies in the world.
3. We have a team of skillful workers to QC the products to make
sure 100% customer satisfaction.
4. We can print logo on items such as cables, home chargers, car
chargers, car cigarette lighter and other items.
5. We can help customers from worldwide to fulfill their retailing
6. Warranty: one year warranty for all our products.
1. Q: What's Your Minimum Order Quantity?
A:There is No MOQ for Regular Products.
2. Q: Can We Have The Sample to Test?
A: Yes, You Can.
3. Q: Can We Have The Products With Our Logo & Design?
A: You Can Have The Products With Your Logo On Products &
Packing Box, ODM is Welcome too.
4. Q: What's Your Warranty Policy?
A: You Can Have The Substitutes in 1 Year.
5. Q: Do You Have Your Own Brand?
A: Yes, Orcia are Our Own Brand.
6. Q: What The Shipping Method Will be?
A: The Delivery Will be Made by DHL, UPS, Fedex, TNT, EMS, Air
Freight and Ocean Shipping.