Sign In | Join Free | My
Search by Category
Home > Card Holder & Note Holder >

DuPage and Chicago K-1 Fiance or Fiancee Visa Lawyer us immigration attorney

Country/Region china
Company immigrationvista limited
Categories China Post EMS
Telephone 60187 (630) 403-8441
ICP License Issued by the Chinese Ministry
  • Haven't found right suppliers
  • Our buyer assistants can help you find the most suitable, 100% reliable suppliers from China.
  • And this service is free of charge.
  • we have buyer assistants who speak English, French, Spanish......and we are ready to help you anytime!
  • Submit Buying Request
    • Product Details
    • Company Profile

    DuPage and Chicago K-1 Fiance or Fiancee Visa Lawyer us immigration attorney

    Regardless of your or your fiance(e)'s location, I can counsel and represent you seeking a K-1 fiance(e) visa. I have experience in obtaining K-1 visas on behalf of U.S. citizen petitioners and their foreign future wives and husbands across many countries including Canada, Mexico, Dominican Republic, Colombia, Brazil, Ireland, Germany, Spain, Poland, Ukraine, Belarus, Russia, China, Thailand, Philippines, Kenya, and other countries.

    The K-1 visa is a non-immigrant visa, but the processing is similar to immigrant visas. Non-immigrant visas are intended only for temporary stays in the U.S., while immigrant visas are intended for those planning to stay in the U.S. permanently.

    The K-1 allows you or your soon-to-be husband or wife to come into the U.S. through an engagement to marry within 90 days of entry into the U.S. In that way, it is a visa for a temporary visit. However, once married, the K-1 fiance/fiancee applies for adjustment of status to a permanent residence. Therefore, the purpose of the visa is to in fact convert the non-immigrant into a permanent resident, a green card holder.

    I can help you or your future spouse obtain a K-1 visa. If your fiance or fiancee has a minor child, the child may qualify for a K-2 visa. After entry into the U.S., and marriage within 90 days, the K-1 (and the K-2) visa holder can apply for an adjustment of status to a permanent resident (green card holder).

    Typically, I first have to determine if you qualify for the regular process, which requires you to answer a few preliminary questions. If you do, I provide you with a questionnaire and list of documents to provide, as well as a list of all fees. You can pay by check or credit card and payment plans are available.

    My objective is to take you through the process from beginning to end, always being there for your questions. Please contact me for a free intake.

    Quality DuPage and Chicago K-1 Fiance or Fiancee Visa Lawyer us immigration attorney for sale
    Send your message to this supplier
    *To: immigrationvista limited
    Characters Remaining: (0/3000)
    Inquiry Cart 0

    Home| Products| Suppliers| Quality Suppliers| Site Map |About Us |Contact Us |Help |关于我们 |联系我们

    Copyright © 2009 - 2020 All rights reserved.